AndroL4b is an android security virtual machine based on ubuntu-Mate includes the collection of latest framework, tutorials and labs from different security geeks and researcher for reverse engineering and malware analysis.
- APKStudio Cross-platform Qt5 based IDE for reverse-engineering android applications
- ByteCodeViewer Android APK Reverse Engineering Suite (Decompiler, Editor, Debugger)
- Lobotomy Android Reverse Engineering Framework & Toolkit (Static and Dynamic Analysis)
- Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) (Android/iOS) Automated Pentesting Framework (Just Static Analysis in this VM)
- DroidBox Dynamic Analysis of Android Applications
- Dorzer Security Assessment Framework for Android Applications
- APKtool Reverse Engineering Android Apks
- AndroidStudio IDE For Android Application Development
- ClassyShark Android executable browser
- BurpSuite Assessing Application Security
- Wireshark Network Protocol Analyzer
- Smartphone Pentest Framework (SPF)
The tools directory contains tools and frameworks. Labs are in Lab directory.
username : andro
password : androlab