HTTP server for phishing in python. (and framework) Usually you will want to run Weeman with DNS spoof attack. (see dsniff, ettercap).
- 1.7 – is out 25-03-2016
- Added profiles
- Weeman framework 0.1 is out !!!
- Added command line options.
- Beautifulsoup dependency removed.
Weeman will do the following steps:
- Create fake html page.
- Wait for clients
- Grab the data (POST).
- Try to login the client to the original page
You can use weeman with modules see examples in
modules/ , just run the command
framework to access the framework.
Write a module for the framework
If you want to write a module please read the modules/. Soon I will write docs for the API.
You can load profiles in weeman, for example profile for mobile site and profile for desktop site.
./weeman.py -p mobile.localhost.profile
- Python <= 2.7.
- Linux (any)
- Mac (Tested)
- Windows (Not supported)
Contributions are very welcome!
- fork the repository
- clone the repo (git clone firstname.lastname@example.org :USERNAME/weeman.git)
- make your changes
- Add yourself in contributors.txt
- push the repository
- make a pull request
Thank you – and happy contributing!