If your looking for simple online radio streaming i suggest you to used Radio Tray for you desktop or Laptop, Radio tray available on Linux ( Ubuntu, Linuxmint, Fedora and etc).
Radio Tray is an online radio streaming player that runs on a Linux system tray. Its goal is to have the minimum interface possible, making it very straightforward to use.
Radio Tray is not a full featured music player, there are plenty of excellent music players already. However, there was a need for a simple application with minimal interface just to listen to online radios. And that’s the sole purpose of Radio Tray.
Radio Tray is Free Software, licensed under the GPL.
- plays most media formats (based on gstreamer libraries)
- bookmarks support, with sorting
- easy to use
- supports PLS playlist format (Shoutcast/Icecast)
- supports M3U playlist format
- supports ASX, WAX and WVX playlist format
You can install radiotray on ubuntu center or just simple install install in via terminal.
1.Open a terminal (ctrl+alt+t):
sudo apt-get install radiotray
2. After isntallating you can launch Radiotray on Dash
[singlepic id=62 w=717 h=258 float=center]
[singlepic id=61 w=613 h=354 float=center]
or you can download the package on the official site: RadioTray