jSQL Injection is a lightweight application used to find database information from a distant server. It is free, open source and cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X).
Kali Linux logo jSQL Injection is also part of the official penetration testing distribution Kali Linux and is included in other distributions like Pentest Box, Parrot Security OS, ArchStrike or BlackArch Linux.
- Automatic injection of 23 kinds of databases: Access, CockroachDB, CUBRID, DB2, Derby, Firebird, H2, Hana, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, MaxDB, Mckoi, MySQL, Neo4j, NuoDB,
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata and Vertica
- Multiple injection strategies: Normal, Error, Blind and Time
- Multiple injection structures: Standard, Zipped, Dump In One Shot
- SQL Engine to study and optimize SQL expressions
- Injection of multiple targets
- Search for administration pages
- Creation and vizualisation of Web shell and SQL shell
- Read and write files on host using injection
- Bruteforce of password’s hash
- Encode and decode a string
1.Download jsql injection
2.Install Java 8, then download the latest release and double-click on the file jsql-injection-v0.81.jar to launch the software.
3. You can also type java -jar jsql-injection-v0.81.jar in your terminal to start the program.
4. If you are using Kali Linux then get the latest release using command.
sudo apt-get -f install jsql
or make a system full upgrade with
apt update then apt full-upgrade.
Credits to: Ron99