MyPaint is a fast and easy open-source graphics application for digital painters. It lets you focus on the art instead of the program. You work on your canvas with minimum distractions, bringing up the interface only when you need it.
- Available for Windows and GNU/Linux
- Designed for pressure sensitive graphics tablets
- Simple and minimalistic user interface
- Extensive brush creation and configuration options
- Unlimited canvas (you never have to resize)
- Basic layer support
To Install MyPaint in Ubuntu via PPA:
Note: Add MyPaint testing PPA w/c supports various version of Ubuntu.
1. Open a Terminal (ctrl+alt+t)
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:achadwick/mypaint-testing
sudo apt-get update
2. You can now Install MyPaint in Ubuntu Software Center or via Terminal:
sudo apt-get install mypaint mypaint-data-hires
For more info visit the Official site: Mypaint