Android Remote is tool remote control your PC via wireless using wifi connection using your Android smartphone or tablet and the remote control apps, in able to remote your pc you need to install also the Remote Control Server w/c is available for windows machine and soon for linux operating system. The Remote Control Server is needed to receive commands from any Remote Control App. The Remote Control apps allow you to remotely control your PC from your smartphone or tablet.
Android Remote Apps Featues:
- Mouse Remote – Control your PCs mouse cursor like you would do on a laptop touchpad. Multitouch for scrolling and zooming is supported.
- Keyboard Remote – Type on your Android™ keyboard and the words will magically appear on your PC. That’s a free Wi-Fi keyboard!
- Speech recognition – Say what you want to type and it will be sent to your PC. Use commands like “iTunes next” or “Sound off” to control your media!
- Media Remote – Use the common controls for your media player directly on your Android™ device. Works for Windows Media™, iTunes™, Spotify™, … !
- Slideshow Remote – Control your Powerpoint™ presentations or PDF files without buying an expensive presenter. Use the volume keys to switch slides!
- Scroll Remote – Easily scroll through never ending websites like 9gag or Facebook without touching your mouse wheel.
- Live Screen – See the screen from your PC right on your Android™ device and control the mouse at the same time!
- Shortcuts – Access the most important Windows™ features with just one click. You don’t need to get up to shut down your PC anymore.
Guide How to Setup connection:
Check the full guide here how to setup connection: http://remote-control-collection.com/help/connect/
Download Android Remote:
Visit Official Site: